UPSEE 2017: Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University is the conducting body of UPSEE, those candidates who are seeking admissions to B.Tech programmes in the various engineering colleges of the Uttar Pradesh state; need to apply online for this exam at the official website, online application form will be released in the month of February 2017. Candidates can check below complete details about UPSEE 2017 exam.
UPSEE 2017: Important Dates (Tentative)
|1||Release of Online Application Form||February 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||March 2017|
|3||Application Correction||March 2017|
|4||Release of Admit Card||April 2017|
|5||Date of UPSEE 2017 Exam||April 2017|
|6||Release of UPSEE 2017 Result||May 2017|
|7||Counselling Schedule||June 2017|
UPSEE 2017: Details
- Name of Exam: UPSEE 2017
- Full Form of UPSEE: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination
- Exam Conducting Body: Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh
- Exam Level: State Level
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Total Number of B. Tech Seats in UPSEE 2017: 1.50 lakh (including 4,000 Govt. colleges seats)
- Number of Applicants: 1.80 lakh (approximately)
UPSEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria (Read Full Details)
- 12th / 10+2 passed or equivalent examination passed from recognized education board.
- Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects in 12th (Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology could be optional subjects).
- Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks in each compulsory subject and one in optional subject. (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates).
UPSEE 2017 Application Form (Read Full Details)
The application form will be released in the month of February 2017. Applications will be accepted via online only. Candidates may apply at the official website.
Application Fee Details:
Candidates belonging to General/OBC category have to pay Rs. 1,000. SC, ST, PH and female candidates need to pay Rs. 500. Candidates can pay application fee thru online only using credit card/debit card/net banking.
UPSEE 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus (Read Full Details)
- Exam will be objective type and will be conducted offline.
- There will be 3 sections namely: (1) Physics, (2) Chemistry and (3) Mathematics.
- There will be 150 questions of 600 marks and duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Each question will carry 4 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
UPSEE 2017 Admit Card (Read Full Details)
Admit card will be available online, candidates need to download their admit card from the official website. Candidates can download admit card by entering application number and password. Candidates will not be allowed to write the exam without the admit card. If any candidate is unable to download his/her admit card, he/she should contact the helpline as mentioned on the official website. (upsee.nic.in)
UPSEE 2017 Cut Off (Read Full Details)
Based on candidates rank, seats will be offered to candidates. A merit list will be prepared by the A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, on the basis of candidate’s performance in exam.
UPSEE 2017 Result (Read Full Details)
Result will be released on the official website. To check result candidates will have to enter the roll number.
UPSEE 2017 Counselling (Read Full Details)
Counselling process will have elements like counselling registration, online choice filling, online choice locking and document verification.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about UPSEE 2017 Exam. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!