SSC SI CAPF 2017: The Staff Selection Commission will hold an examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF at different location across the country. SSC SI 2017 recruitment shall be done on the basis of Written Examination, PET, PST and Medical Test. Only those candidates, who qualify paper-1 exam, will be eligible to appear for PET, PST and Medical Test and then who clear the PET, PST and Medical Test will be allowed to appear in Paper-2 exam.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Exam: Important Dates
|1||Release of Application Form||22 April 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||16 May 2017|
|3||Release of SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam Admit Card||20 June 2017|
|4||SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam||30 June 2017 to 7 July 2017|
|5||SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam Result||August 2017|
|6||Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test||September 2017|
|7||PET, PST and Medical Test Result||September 2017|
|8||Release of SSC SI CAPF Paper-2 Exam Admit Card||1 October 2017|
|9||SSC SI CAPF Paper-2 Exam||8 October 2017|
|10||Final Result||December 2017|
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of the Exam: SSC SI CAPF 2017
- Full Form of the SSC SI CAPF: Staff Selection Commission / Sub-Inspector Central Armed Police Force
- Exam Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Level: All India
- Exam Mode: Online (Paper-1 Exam & Paper-2 Exam)
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Recruitment: Posts & Participating CAPFs
- Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub – Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub – Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub – Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sub – Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Assistant Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
SSC SI CAPF Vacancy Details 2017
|S.No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police (Male)||616|
|2||Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police (Female)||256|
|3||Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPFs (Male)||697|
|4||Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPFs (Female)||89|
|5||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF (Male)||507|
|6||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF (Female)||56|
SSC SI CAPF Salary 2017
|Classification||Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary||In Hand Salary|
|Group “C” by Delhi Police||Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Group “B” (non-gazetted, non-ministerial)||Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Group “C”||Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF||2800||27,766 – 31,790||25,123 – 29,147|
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Eligibility Criteria (Read Full Article)
Candidates need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Age Limit: Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 25 years. Age relaxation provided to reserved categories as per the government rules.
Note: Physically Handicapped candidates are not eligible for this examination.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Application Form (Read Full Article)
- Candidates can apply for SSC SI CAPF exam online only. SSC SI CAPF application form divided into two parts namely “Registration Part” & “Apply Part”. In the registration part, candidates need to fill required details and in apply part, candidates need to pay required application fee.
- Mode of Payment: candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100. To pay fee in cash, candidates should deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI or Candidates can pay application fee through net banking and any credit/debit cards.
- No application fee is required for Females, SC, ST, and Ex-servicemen candidates.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Selection Procedure
SSC SI CAPF selection process divided into 3 steps:
- 1st Step – Written Test (Paper-1) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- 2nd Step – Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test
- 3rd Step – Written Test (Paper-2) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
In Case of Tie
In case where more than one candidate secure the equal aggregates marks, tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:
- Total marks in written examination.
- Marks in Paper-2
- Marks in Paper-1
- Who is senior according to the Date of birth.
- Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appears.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus (Read Full Article)
- SSC SI CAPF 2017 Exam will be held in online mode (Paper-1 Exam and Paper-2 Exam) computer based exam.
- The written exam will have two papers i.e. Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- Paper-1 will consist of four parts: (A) General Intelligence & Reasoning, (B) General knowledge & General Awareness, (C) Quantitative Aptitude and (D) English Comprehension.
- Paper-1 will have 200 questions for 200 marks, exam duration is 2 hours.
- Questions paper will be set also in Hindi only for part A, B and C of Paper-1 exam.
- Paper-2 contains English Language & Comprehension.
- Paper-2 carries 200 questions for 200 marks, exam duration is 2 hours.
- In paper-1 and Paper-2, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Both papers i.e. Paper-1 & Paper-2 will be objective type.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Admit Card (Read Full Article)
The commission will release admit card for SI CAPF paper-1 exam and SI CAPF paper-2 exam. The admit card will be available for download two weeks before the exam. Admit card will not send by the mail post, candidates are required to download the admit card from the regional website of SSC or candidates can also download their admit card from this website. Candidates must carry their admit card at the time of exam.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Cut Off (Read Full Article)
Cut off is a minimum mark which candidates need to score in order to clear the exam. Commission will publish the separate cut off marks for Male & Female candidates as well as the candidates belonging to different categories. The cut off marks for the written exam Paper- 1 and Paper-2 will be available on the Commission’s website.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Result (Read Full Article)
The Commission will announce three results of SI CAPF 2017 Exam first for Paper- 1, second for Physical Endurance Test (PET) / Medical Test and third for Paper- 2. The SSC CAPF 2017 result will carry name and roll number of the candidates who qualify in the exam.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about SSC SI CAPF 2017 Exam. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!