SSC SI CAPF Eligibility Criteria 2017: Candidates must be aware of the minimum eligibility conditions in order to apply and appear in the examination. SSC SI CAPF eligibility conditions are set by the commission. In case, candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility criteria, commission will reject the candidate’s application so it is very important to know the SI CAPF eligibility criteria 2017. Following article gives full information regarding the educational qualifications, age limit, nationality, physical standard test, physical endurance test and medical test.
SSC SI CAPF Eligibility Criteria 2017: Details
Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria of SI CAPF exam which is set by the commission:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must carry a valid Driving License for motor cycle and car during physical endurance test, otherwise they will not be allowed to undergo physical endurance test.
- Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 25 years.
|S.No||Category||Max. Age Limit|
|3||Ex-Servicemen (General)||28 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||31 years|
|5||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||33 years|
|6||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (General)||30 years|
|7||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC)||33 years|
|8||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( SC/ST)||35 years|
Candidate should be any of the following:
A. Citizen of India, or
B. Subject of Nepal, or
C. Subject of Bhutan, or
D. Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
E. A person of Indian origin (PIO) who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries such as Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: Candidates belonging to (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall have to show the proof of certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
Physical Standards Test (PST): For all Posts
|Chest (in cm) Unexpanded||Chest (in cm) Expanded|
|(i) For male candidates (General)||170||80||85|
|(ii) For Female candidates (General)||157||–||–|
Physical Endurance Test (PET): For all Posts
|For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
Medical Test (For All Posts)
- Eye Sight: The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without wearing specs.
- Candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and should possess high colour vision.
- Candidates must be in good mental condition and free from any physical defect.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about SSC SI CAPF Eligibility Criteria 2017. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!