SSC JE Application Form 2017: Application form of SSC JE Exam 2017 has been released. SSC Junior Engineer application form will be available online only; direct link to apply online is available below, candidates can apply the same. Read this article to avail information like procedure to fill the online application form, mode of application fee payment and essential details about SSC JE application form 2017.
SSC JE Application Form 2017: Important Dates
|1||Release of Online Application Form||21 Oct 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||17 Nov 2017|
How to Fill SSC JE Online Application Form 2017?
Candidates need to submit their applications for the SSC JE exam thru online mode only, Procedure to fill the application form through online given below:
- Candidates need to click on the direct link “Apply Online Here” mention above.
- Now, application form window will open.
- SSC JE application form has two parts i.e. “Registration Part” and “Apply Part”.
- Firstly, candidates have to fill required details in “Registration Part”.
- And in “Apply Part”, candidates need to pay application fee and, upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Signature – JPG format and should be between 1 kb to 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixels by 60 pixels.
- Photograph – JPG format and should be between 4 kb to 12 kb with resolution of 100 pixels by 120 pixels.
- The candidates have to pay the required fee through SBI challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Now take the print out of your submitted application form.
- After completing “Apply Part”, candidates will receive an email to inform that the application has been successfully registered.
SSC JE Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- The required application fee is Rs. 100.
- Female candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
- The candidates can pay application fee through two modes, online mode and offline mode.
- Online mode – Candidates can pay through SBI Net Banking or any Credit / Debit Card.
- Offline mode – Candidates can pay the fee to any branch of SBI with a challan.
- To pay fee in offline mode, candidate should take a print out of the challan, generated online after completion of “Registration Part”. Deposit the application fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the “Apply Part”.
SSC JE Application Form 2017: Essential Details
- Only online applications will be accepted for this recruitment.
- Candidate can fill only one application form.
- Any request for change/correction in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances; therefore candidates need to fill application form carefully.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about SSC JE Application Form 2017. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!