SSC GD Constable 2017: The Staff Selection Commission will soon release the notification for GD Constable Exam to recruit candidates against the post of GD Constable in BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, NIA and rifleman in Assam rifles. SSC GD constable 2017 recruitment shall be done on the basis of PET / PST, Written Examination and Medical Test. Only those candidates, who qualified in written exam, will be eligible for medical test and those candidates who clear medical test will be appointed for GD Constable Posts.
SSC GD Constable 2017 Exam: Important Dates
|1||Release of Application Form||(date will be notified)|
|2||Last Date to Apply||(date will be notified)|
|3||Release of Admit Card for PST/PET||(date will be notified)|
|4||Date of PST/PET||(date will be notified)|
|5||Result of PST/PET||(date will be notified)|
|6||Release of Admit Card for Written Exam||(date will be notified)|
|7||Date of Written Exam||(date will be notified)|
|8||Result of Written Exam||(date will be notified)|
|9||Release of Admit Card for Medical Test||(date will be notified)|
|10||Date of Medical Test||(date will be notified)|
|11||Result of Medical Test||(date will be notified)|
SSC GD Constable 2017 Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of the Exam: SSC GD Constable 2017
- Full Form of SSC GD Constable: Staff Selection Commission / General Duty – Constable
- Exam Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Level: All India
- Total Number of Vacancy: 57,000
- Exam Mode: Offline & Online (need to choose by candidate)
- SSC GD Constable Salary 2017: Grade Pay – Rs. 2000, Gross Salary – Rs. 20,200
SSC GD Constable 2017: Force Wise Vacancy
|Vacancies for Male Candidates|
|Forces||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||Total No. of Vacancy|
|Vacancies for Female Candidates|
|Forces||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||Total No. of Vacancy|
SSC GD Constable 2017 Eligibility Criteria (Read Full Details)
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum 10th Pass from a recognized board.
- Age Limit: Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 23 years. Age relaxation provided to reserved categories as per the government rules.
SSC GD Constable 2017 Application Form (Read Full Details)
- Candidates can apply thru online mode and those candidates who from J&K, North-Eastern States and LWE affected area can apply thru both modes i.e. online and offline. Online application form will be available on commission’s official website and for offline application form candidates must download the application form from the official website of SSC.
- Mode of Fee Payment – Candidates has to pay Rs.50 as application fee. Candidates can submit their application fee thru online and offline. For online mode candidates can pay through SBI Challan/Net banking and Debit/Credit Card. And for offline mode candidates can pay through Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS).
SSC GD Constable 2017 Selection Procedure
The selection process for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 is mention below:
- 1st Step: Physical Standards Test & Physical Efficiency Test
- 2nd Step: Written Examination (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- 3rd Step: Medical Test
In Case of Tie
Tie cases will be resolved by following methods:
- Total marks in the written examination.
- Who is senior according to the Date of Birth.
- Alphabetical order in which the first name of the candidate appears.
SSC GD Constable 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus (Read Full Details)
- Exam question paper will be divided into 4 parts: (Part A) General Intelligence and Reasoning, (Part B) General Knowledge and General Awareness, (Part C) Elementary Mathematics and (Part D) English/Hindi.
- All questions will be Objective Type / Multiple Choice Type.
- Exam will have 100 questions for 100 marks; Duration of Exam is 2 hours.
- For online examination questions will be in English and Hindi only.
- For offline examination questions will be in English, Hindi and other Regional Languages.
Note: while applying, candidates need to choose only one exam mode whether online or offline.
SSC GD Constable 2017 Admit Card (Read Full Details)
PST/PET & Medical Test admit card will be released on the official website of CRPF and the admit card for written examination will be released on the SSC Regional websites. Those candidates who apply online they need to download all their admit card thru online only, and all admit card will be send thru post to those candidates who apply offline but still offline candidates can download their admit card online as well.
SSC GD Constable 2017 Answer Key (Read Full Details)
Answer key is the collection of all the answers asked in the exam. SSC GD constable answer key will be published after the exam on the official website of SSC for all the sets of the question paper, candidates can use them accordingly. Answer key of GD Constable Exam will be published after each shift (Morning and Evening).
SSC GD Constable 2017 Cut Off (Read Full Details)
SSC will release the cut off for GD Constable written exam. The Commission will prepare the final merit list according to the candidate’s category, the final result will also be declared with it. The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection normally be as under:
- General: 35%
- SC/ST/OBC: 33%
SSC GD Constable 2017 Result (Read Full Details)
The candidates whose name or roll number are in the merit list will be called for medical test. GD Constable Result will be published online in “PDF” format. After medical test, final result will be published.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about SSC GD Constable 2017 Exam. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!