SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2016: Candidates must know the eligibility criteria before applying. In case candidate identified as ineligible then his/her application will be cancelled. Knowing about eligibility criteria is very important, candidates need to check their credentials first then they can apply for the exam. This article will help candidates to know the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age and nationality etc.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2016: Details
SSC CHSL exam eligibility criteria 2016 can divided into various sub sections like the educational qualifications, the age limit and the nationality. All criteria given below:
- Candidates must have passed minimum 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized Board or University.
- Certificate obtained through open school / university, must be recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC) IGNOU.
- Candidates, who entitled for typing test / skill test, are required to produce the original documents, cast certificate(if applicable).
- Candidates who failed to produce the original documents he/she will be rejected.
- Candidates who wish to be considered under the reserved category or seeking age relaxation, he/she will have to submit required certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format at the time of Skill Test. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex- Servicemen status will not be entertained and their applications will be considered under General category.
- Candidates are warned that they may be permanently disqualified from the examinations conducted by the SSC, in case they found claiming SC/ST/OBC/Ex- Servicemen/ PH status falsely.
Required age for the SSC CHSL exam is 18 to 27 years, date of birth proof may be provided through birth certificate or class 10th passing certificate.
|S.No||Category||Max Age Limit|
|3||Physically Handicapped||37 years|
|4||PH + OBC||40 years|
|5||PH + SC/ST||42 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (General)||30 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||33 years|
|8||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||35 years|
Candidate must be either:
a) citizen of India, or
b) subject of Nepal, or
c) subject of Bhutan, or
d) Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the January 1, 1962 with the intention of permanently settle down in India, or
e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from, Burma, Sri Lanka ,Pakistan, East African Countries such as Kenya, Zaire ,Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settle down in India.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2016. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!