SSC CHSL Cut Off 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the CHSL Tier-1 exam cut off, in order to shortlist the eligible candidates for the next level of the selection procedure. SSC CHSL cut off is the least marks which are compulsory to score for further rounds. Expected SSC CHSL Cut Off 2017 mention below, candidates can check the same.
Expected SSC CHSL Cut Off 2016 (Tier-1 Exam)
|Category||LDC||DEO||Postal / Sorting Asst.|
How to Check SSC CHSL Cut Off 2017?
Procedure to check the SSC CHSL cut off is quite simple. Cut off is different for each category so, candidates need to check their cut off according to their category. Procedure to check cut off is mention below:
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Now, click on the link, related to CHSL cut off.
- SSC CHSL Cut off 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, candidates can check the cut off according to their category.
SSC CHSL Cut Off 2017: Deciding Factors
It is helpful to know about the factors on which the Cut off is going to be based, cut off deciding factors given below:
- Number of Applicants
- Number of Posts
- Complexity Level of the Exam
- Average performance of Applicants
- Marking Scheme
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about SSC CHSL Cut Off 2017. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!