SSC CGL Application Form 2018: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination every year to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the Government of India. The online registration process for SSC CGL exam 2018 will be start soon. For candidate’s convenience, direct online apply link provided below for SSC CGL exam. Read the below article to know more details about SSC CGL Online Application Form 2018.
SSC CGL Application Form 2018: Important Dates
|1||Release of Online Application Form||(date will be notified soon)|
|2||Last Date of Registration||—|
How to Apply for SSC CGL Exam 2018?
Procedures to fill Online Application form are given below:
- Firstly, click on the direct apply link provided above.
- Now, application form window will open.
- SSC CGL Online Application Form 2018 is divided into two parts i.e. Registration Part and Apply Part.
- Begin with the Registration Part in which candidates need to fill all the relevant details such as Applicant Name, Education, Date of Birth, Category, Email ID, Address, Mobile Phone Number etc.
- After filling the required details in the Registration Part, click “I agree” button.
- Apply Part requires filling payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
- The candidates have to pay the requisite fee only thru challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Then upload a recently taken photograph in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb with the resolution of 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb with the resolution of 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height.
- Take the print out of your submitted application form.
- Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of “Apply Part”. Candidate can retain the copy of e-mail for further reference.
SSC CGL Application Fee & Payment Mode 2018
- The required application fee is Rs. 100.
- Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Applications fee should be pay only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after the completion of registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Apply Part.
- Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to Apply Part after completion of Registration Part. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Apply Part.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about SSC CGL Application Form 2018. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!