SSC CGL Admit Card 2017: All candidates who apply for SSC CGL Exam 2017 before the closing date will be assigned an e-admit card. SSC will release the admit card for the CGL Tier-1 exam and also for the CGL Tier-2 exam. SSC will issue tier-1 exam admit card first. Candidates can download their e-admit card / hall ticket / call letter from the official regional website of SSC. Commission will issue CGL Tier-2 exam admit card to only those candidates who clear the CGL Tier-1 exam. Admit card download link provided below, candidates can download their SSC CGL admit card 2017.
Download SSC CGL 2017 Tier-1 Exam Admit Card
North Region (Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand)
Western Region (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa)
|MP Sub-Region (Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh)|
|Eastern Region (West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim)|
North Eastern Region (Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram)
Southern Region (Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu)
KKR Region (Karnataka, Kerala)
North Western Sub-Region (Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh)
Central Region (Uttar Pradesh & Bihar)
SSC CGL Admit Card 2017: Important Dates
|1||Release of Admit Card SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||—|
|2||SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||—|
|3||Release of Admit Card SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||—|
|4||SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||—|
How to Download the SSC CGL Admit Card?
Applicants are required to follow the below directions to accurately download their SSC CGL Admit Card:
- First of all; candidates need to click on the above download link according to their region.
- Now candidates have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth.
- After filling necessary details, admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the e-admit card and get it printed.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2017: Essential Details
- Commission will not send admit cards by the mail post, admit cards will be available online only.
- SSC will issue admit cards for the CGL Tier-1 exam as well as the Tier-2 exam.
- If any candidate is unable to download his/her admit card / call letter, he/she must immediately contact the concerned regional / sub regional office of the commission with details such as registration id, transaction id, copy of challan etc.
- The admit card of SSC CGL 2017 will carry vital information such as candidate name, exam name, exam code, exam centre address , date and time of the exam, category, Photo, etc.
- Some other important instructions for the candidates:
1. On the day of exam candidates must carry one original Identity Proof such as Driving Licence, Voter ID Card, and Adhar Card etc.
2. Mobile phone and all other communication accessories are prohibited within the premises of examination centres.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about SSC CGL Admit Card 2017. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!