SBI Clerk 2018: SBI is one of the oldest and most trusted banks of India and career in SBI is most candidate’s desire, getting job in SBI is most exciting and secure job in banking sector. State Bank of India will release the notification for the recruitment of clerk post. Candidates can apply for the SBI clerk 2018 exam only thru online mode. Read the complete article to know more details about SBI clerk recruitment exam 2018.
SBI Clerk 2018 Exam: Important Dates
|1||Release of Online Application form||(date will be notified soon)|
|2||Last Date of Registration||—|
|3||Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||—|
|4||Date of Preliminary Exam||—|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result||—|
|6||Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||—|
|7||Date of Main Exam||—|
|8||Main Exam Result||—|
|9||Issue of E-Admit Card For Interview||—|
SBI Clerk 2018 Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of the Exam: SBI Clerk 2018
- Exam Conducting Body: State Bank of India
- Exam Level: All India
- Posts Offered: Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
- Exam Mode: Online
- SBI Clerk Salary 2018: Rs. 20,950 (Gross)
- Total Number of Vacancy: 9,000
SBI Clerk 2018 Eligibility Criteria (Read Full Details)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or equivalent.
Note: Those who are in the final Semester / year of Graduation may also apply.
- Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years. Age relaxation provided to reserved categories candidates.
SBI Clerk 2018 Application Form (Read Full Details)
Application form will be available only online. Online application form will be available at official website of SBI.
Mode of Fee Payment:
- Candidate can pay application fee thru online mode only. Candidates can pay application fee through net banking or any credit/debit cards. Application fee of Rs. 600 for General and OBC candidates and the application fee of Rs. 100 for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S candidates.
SBI Clerk 2018 Selection Procedure
Selection process includes three steps:
- 1st Step: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type Questions) (100 Marks)
- 2nd Step: Main Examination (Objective Type Questions) (200 Marks)
- 3rd Step: Interview (subject to govt. approval)
SBI Clerk 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus (Read Full Details)
- Preliminary examination which will be conducted online consists of objective paper for 100 marks & 3 sections would be there such as (1) English Language, (2) Numerical Ability and (3) Reasoning Ability. The exam duration would be 1 hour.
- Main examination which will be conducted online. The exam duration is 2 hour 40 minutes. Main examination will consist of 190 objective-type questions for 200 marks. The questions will be divided into various sections such as General / Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- The main exam question paper will be set in English & Hindi language.
- There is negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer (negative marking applicable for both the exams – prelims & mains).
SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card (Read Full Details)
SBI clerk admit card will be hosted on the official website of SBI. SBI will not send admit card by mail post thus candidates need to download their admit card form the official website or candidates can also download admit card from this website (CareerMantri.Com). Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without a valid admit card.
SBI Clerk 2018 Cut Off (Read Full Details)
A minimum bench mark score will be decided by the SBI to short-list the deserving candidate. Candidates who score equal or above the cut off marks in main exam will be called for the Interview round.
SBI Clerk 2018 Result (Read Full Details)
The result will be declared on the official website of SBI. Who passed the prelims exam, will be selected for the main exam and who qualify the main exam will be called for interview round. After interview, final result will be released after that candidates will be appointed for the clerk posts.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about SBI Clerk 2018 Exam. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!