SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018: SBI clerk admit card will be hosted on official website of SBI. SBI will not send admit card by post thus Candidates need to download their admit card from official website of SBI or candidates can also download admit card from this webpage. SBI clerk admit card is an essential document & candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without the valid admit card / hall ticket.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018: Important Dates
|1||Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||—|
|3||Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||—|
SBI Clerk Admit Card Download Procedure
- Firstly, candidates need to click on the download link given above.
- Now, candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth etc.
- After filling required details, press the submit button.
- Now, admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download the SBI clerk admit card.
- Take a print out of the admit card as well.
Note: If candidate unable to download admit card or any error occurs then contact SBI help desk (022-2282 0427).
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018: Essential Details
1. Admit card of SBI clerk will carry following information:
- Roll Number
- Exam Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
2. Some other important instructions for the exam takers:
- Candidates must bring the admit card along with original identity proof such as Passport /PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter ID Card/Aadhar Card etc.
- Mobile phones and all other communication devices are banned within the premises of the examination centre.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!