Samsung Galaxy S9: Existing galaxy “S” series has already won the mobile market as well as millions of hearts across the world and now again Samsung is all set to repeat the same with galaxy S9. Samsung galaxy “S” series refers to high end flagship android Smartphones. Samsung is preparing to announce its brand new Smartphone “Galaxy S9”. Samsung will release galaxy S9 in March 2018. Everyone is very excited and curious to know about the new features of Samsung Galaxy S9, there is no doubt that Samsung galaxy S9 would be the most amazing and powerful android smart phone in the world. Samsung always uses highly innovative technology and “NEXGEN” features. So get ready to be amazed, Samsung Galaxy S9 arriving.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Price in India
Samsung Galaxy “S” series always refers to expensive and lavish mobile phones, so price of “Galaxy S9” would be little higher. Galaxy S9 expected price would be around:
- Rs. 64,000 – Rs. 68,950 (INR)
- $985 – $1,050 (USD)
Samsung Galaxy S9 Release Date in India
Samsung not confirmed the exact releasing date of Galaxy S9. Expected date given below:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 will be released by March 2018.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Features
Samsung again ready to surprise with stunning Galaxy S9 features. Galaxy S9 will be packed with exciting new features. Galaxy S9 will be launched in various colours such as in black, white, gold, rose gold and silver. Some expected features of Samsung galaxy S9 mention below:
- Display Embedded Fingerprint Sensor: Samsung may introduce display embedded fingerprint sensor in Galaxy S9.
- Dual Lens Camera: This time galaxy S9 will get dual lens camera.
- Fold-able Display: Galaxy S9 will have foldable display, which makes S9 very interesting.
- Gorilla Glass 6: Gorilla glass 6 will be there in Galaxy S9.
- Mini Projector: Another new feature in galaxy S9 will be mini projector.
- 3D Photography: Galaxy S9 will have 3D photography feature as well.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification
|Network Type||4G / 3G / 2G|
|Type||Super AMOLED – Quad HD+|
|Resolution||2960 x 1440 pixels|
|Other Display Features||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|Flash||Quad LED True Tone Flash|
|Battery||Li-ion 3,500 mAh battery|
|SIM Type||Dual Nano-SIM|
|Hybrid SIM Slot||Yes|
|USB / OTG Compatible||Yes|
|OS||Android “O” 8.0|
|CPU||Octa Core 3.70 GHz|
|External Memory Card Slot||Yes|
|Supported Memory Card Type||MicroSD|
|Memory Card Slot Type||Hybrid Slot|
|RGB Light Sensor||Yes|
List of Samsung Galaxy S Series
- Samsung Galaxy S (June 2010)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (February 2011)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (May 2012)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (March 2013)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 (February 2014)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 (March 2015)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 (February 2016)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 (March 2017)
About Samsung Phones:
Samsung was set up at South Korea in 1969 by Lee Byung chul. He is one of the South Korea’s most successful businessmen. The company is among the biggest players in the Smartphone market. Samsung is one of the largest manufacturers of smart phones and tablets. The company also manufactures other consumer products such as televisions, digital cameras and home appliances.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about Samsung Galaxy S9 Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S9 Release Date in India, Samsung Galaxy S9 Features and Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!