RBI Officer Grade B 2017: RBI has released the recruitment notification for the post of RBI Officer Grade B. The application form of RBI Officer Grade B will be released online. Interested and eligible candidates who want to get appointed as the officer in RBI are required to fill the application form via online mode. Read the below article to know more details about the RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Exam.
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Exam: Important Dates
|1||Release of Online Application Form||3 May 2017|
|2||Last Date of Online Application Form||23 May 2017|
|3||Release of Admit Card for Written Exam Phase -1||2nd week of June 2017|
|4||Date of Written Exam Phase-1||17 June 2017|
|5||Declaration of Result for Written Exam Phase-1||End of June 2017|
|6||Release of Admit Card for Written Exam Phase-2||2 July 2017|
|7||Date of Written Exam Phase-2||7 July 2017|
|8||Declaration of Result for Written Exam Phase-2||August 2017|
|9||Conduct of Interview||August 2017|
|10||Declaration of Final Result||August 2017|
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of Exam: RBI Officer Grade B 2017
- Full Form of RBI Officer Grade B: Reserve Bank of India – Officer Grade B
- Exam Conducting Body: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Exam Level: All India
- Post Offered: Officer (Grade-B)
- Exam Mode: Online
- RBI Officer Grade B Salary 2017: Rs. 54,970 (Gross)
- Total Number of Vacancy: 161
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with 60% marks & 60% marks also in 12th and 10th standard examinations. (In case of SC/ST/ PwD categories, 50% marks required).
- Age Limit: Minimum age is 21 years & maximum age is 30 years. Age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved categories candidates.
- Numbers of Attempts: For general category maximum number of attempts is 6 times and there is no restriction for SC/ST/OBC/PwD category up-to the age limit.
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Application Form
Online application form will be available at the official website of RBI. RBI will not accept any offline submission of the application form, so candidates need to fill their application form thru online mode only.
Candidates can pay application fee thru online mode only. Payment of application fee can be made thru net banking or any credit/debit cards. Application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 850 and application fee for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S candidates is Rs. 100, no fee for staff of RBI.
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Selection Procedure
Selection process includes three steps:
- 1st Step: Written Exam (Phase-1) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- 2nd Step: Written Exam (Phase-2) (Objective & Descriptive Type) (300 Marks)
- 3rd Step: Interview (50 Marks)
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Written Exam (Phase-1):
- Phase-1 exam is objective type and will be conducted online.
- Phase-1 exam question paper will have 4 sections namely (1) General Awareness, (2) English Language, (3) Quantitative Aptitude and (4) Reasoning.
- Exam duration will be 2 hours.
- There will be 200 questions for 200 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Written Exam (Phase-2):
- Phase-2 exam is both objective & descriptive type and will be conducted online.
- Phase-2 exam will have 3 Papers (Paper-1, Paper -2, and Paper-3) for 300 marks.
- Paper-1 & Paper-3 are objective type and Paper-2 is descriptive type.
- Paper-1 (Economic & Social Issues), Paper-2 (English Language) and Paper-3 (Finance & Management).
- Exam duration will be 270 minutes (90 minutes for each paper).
- There is no negative marking in phase-2 exam.
- Those candidates who qualify the phase-2 exam will be called for the interview round; 50 marks will be allotted for the interview.
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Admit Card
RBI will issues admit card for Phase-1 & Phase-2 exam. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of RBI. RBI will not send admit card by post. Admit card can be downloaded by filling (1) Registration Number, (2) Password / Date of Birth.
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Cut Off
Candidates need to score marks equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks which is also known as the “cut off”. The cut off marks will be set by the RBI.
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Result
RBI will release three results first for the phase-1 exam second for the phase-2 exam and after the interview round final & third result will be released. Candidates can check their result on the official website of RBI.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Exam. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!