JEE Main Result 2017: CBSE conducting body of JEE Main and CBSE also declare JEE Main result. The board will announce the JEE Main result of both papers (Paper 1 & 2). After the result declaration, the JEE Main counselling process will be start. Applicants can check JEE main result 2017 by direct link provided below. Applicants can also check important date about JEE main result.
JEE Main Result 2017: Important Date
|Release of JEE Main Result 2017 & Top 2,00,000 eligible entrants for JEE Advanced 2017 Exam||End of April 2017|
Procedure to Check JEE Main Result 2017
- Access official website of JEE Main or candidates can click on the direct link mention above.
- Now, candidates have to enter their Roll No. and Date of Birth and click on the submit button.
- After submitting, the result will show on the screen.
- Now, candidates can download the result and take the print out as well.
JEE Main Result 2017: Vital Information
- CBSE, the conducting body of JEE Main; will announce the section-wise marks and total marks score in JEE main.
- JEE main result 2017 can be checked thru online mode only by entering roll number and date of birth of candidates.
- JEE main result 2017 will be announcing in 2 parts – firstly CBSE will release JEE Main score card and then All India Rank.
- All India Rank (AIR) is only used for admissions to NITs / IIITs / GFTIs / SFIs & Others.
How Rank Prepare for JEE Main 2017
- JEE main rank 2017 will be purely calculated on the basis of applicant’s performance in the exam.
Note: Weightage system of 60:40 ratio is no longer applicable.
JEE Main 2017: Tie Breaker
Tie-Breaking for B.Tech/B.E
- Candidate with higher marks in Mathematics section will be allocated the higher rank, if tie persist.
- Candidate with higher marks in Physics section will be considered for evaluating JEE Main result, if tie persist.
- Candidate with higher marks in class 12th followed by the ratio of positive and negative answers in the exam. Candidate with higher 12th marks and with more positive answers in the exam will be considering higher rank, if tie persist.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about JEE Mains Result 2017. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!