JEE Main Application Form 2017: Interested & eligible applicants can apply for JEE Main 2017 only thru online mode at the official website of JEE Main (jeemain.nic.in) online application form will be available soon. Applicants can read this article to know more about the application procedure, instructions on how to fill the JEE main online application Form 2017.
JEE Main Application Form 2017: Important Dates
|1||Release of Application Form||1 December 2016|
|2||Last Date of Registration||2 January 2017|
|3||Application Form Correction Schedule||Till end of January 2017|
JEE Main Application Form 2017: Scanned Documents
Applicants need some scanned documents while applying for JEE main. These scanned documents should be in format and dimension:
- Scanned Photograph of Applicant: File format must be in JPEG, file size must be 4KB to 100KB & dimension must be 3.5cm x 4.5cm.
- Scanned Signature of Applicant: File format must be in JPEG, file size must be 1KB to 30KB & dimension must be 3.5cm x 1.5cm.
- Scanned Left Hand Thumb Impression: File format must be in JPEG, file size must be 1KB to 30KB & dimension must be 3.5cm x 1.5cm.
JEE Main Application Form 2017: Procedure
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for JEE main thru online only. Applicants can fill application form by following 4 easy steps:
1. Registration: To fill JEE main application form applicants need to go official website or they can also go to above direct apply link. Now applicants need to fill eligibility, board name of class 12th, year of passing or appearing of class 12th, board roll number of class 12th and then click on submit button.
2. Filling Application Form: Now applicants need to give exam related details, personal details, academic details, contact details, guardian details, choosing password and click on next button.
3. Uploading Documents: Applicants will be required to upload the scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression.
4. Pay Application Fee: Now applicants need to pay application fee. Applicants can pay thru debit/credit card/ net banking or an e-challan of the Canara / Syndicate / ICICI / HDFC Bank.
Note: For applying JEE Main 2017 “AADHAAR Card” is required.
|Offline Exam Mode||Online Exam Mode|
|Centre in India|
|Either JEE Main Paper-1 or Paper-2||500 (Girls)|
|Both JEE Main Paper-1 & Paper-2||900 (Girls)|
Centre in Foreign
|Either JEE Main Paper-1 or Paper-2||1250 (Girls)|
|Both JEE Main Paper-1 & Paper-2||1900 (Girls)|
How To Do Correction in JEE Main Application Form 2017
If applicants have made any mistake in JEE main application form, they can edit it. Applicants just need to follow few steps which are mention below:
- Firstly, applicants need to visit the official website of JEE Main.
- Log in with your application number and password.
- After log in, the details filled in the form will be displayed.
- At the end of the page an edit link will be there.
- Now applicants can edit the form then click the submit button.
If Applicants Forget Application Number or Password:
- Applicants can click on link “I can’t access my account”
- Application Number: To know the application number applicants will have to submit their name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility. After filling details applicants need to click on “submit” button.
- Password: Applicants will get the password by answering the security question or by using the verification code. Password reset link will send on the registered mobile number/e-mail ID.
How to Check JEE Main Application Form Status
After completing the JEE main application form, applicants can check their application form status by login to their account.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about JEE Main Application Form 2017. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!