IBPS Clerk 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the clerk recruitment examination behalf of public sector banks. All public sector banks use the IBPS recruitment services to fill their vacancies. IBPS will release the official notification for clerk recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates who want to get appointed as clerk in public sector banks are required to fill the application form via online mode only.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam: Important Dates
|1||Release of Online Application Form||3rd week of August 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||2nd week of September 2017|
|3||Issue of Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||November 2017|
|4||Date of Preliminary Exam||December 2017|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result||December 2017|
|6||Issue of Admit Card for Main Exam||December 2017|
|7||Date of Main Exam||January 2018|
|8||Main Exam Result||February 2018|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of Exam: IBPS Clerk 2017
- Full Form of the IBPS Clerk: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk – Common Written Examination CWE-7
- Exam Conducting Body: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Exam Level: All India
- Post Offered: Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
- Exam Mode: Online
- IBPS Clerk Salary 2017: Rs. 18,100 – Rs. 20,000 (In Hand Salary)
- Total Number of Vacancy: 17,000
List of Participating Banks
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|UCO Bank||Union Bank of India||United Bank of India|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Eligibility Criteria (Read Full Details)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge of computer systems.
- Proficiency in the official language of the States & Union Territory.
- Minimum age – 20 years and maximum age – 28 years. However, age relaxation will be provided to reserved categories candidates.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form (Read Full Details)
Applications will be accepted via online mode only. Candidates may apply at official website of IBPS or candidates can also apply from this website (CareerMantri.Com).
- Candidate can pay application fee thru online mode only using net banking or any credit/debit cards. Application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 600 and application fee for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S candidates is Rs. 100.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Selection Procedure
Selection process includes two steps:
- 1st Step: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- 2nd Step: Main Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
Note: There is no interview in the recruitment process of clerk. 100% weight-age will be given to the marks obtained by the candidates in the main exam. The marks obtained in the preliminary examination will not be added for the selection, marks obtained in the main exam will be considered only.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus (Read Full Details)
- Preliminary Examination: Preliminary exam which will be conducted online. Preliminary exam consist of 100 objective type questions for 100 marks & 3 sections namely (1) English Language, (2) Numerical Ability and (3) Reasoning Ability. The exam duration would be 1 hour. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Main Examination: Main exam which will be conducted online. Main exam will consist of 200 objective type questions for 200 marks. Questions will be divided into five sections such as (1) Reasoning, (2) English Language, (3) Quantitative Aptitude, (4) General Awareness (Banking) and (5) Computer Knowledge. The exam duration is 2 hour & 15 minute. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Admit Card (Read Full Details)
IBPS will not send admit card by post, so candidates need to download their admit card from the official website or candidates can also download admit card from this website (CareerMantri.Com).
IBPS Clerk 2017 Cut Off (Read Full Details)
A minimum bench mark score will be decided by the IBPS to shortlist the deserving candidate. Candidates who score equal to or above the cut off marks in preliminary exam will be eligible for main exam.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Result (Read Full Details)
The result for both preliminary and main examination will be declared on the official website of IBPS. Candidates can check result by putting their registration number and password in the required field. Those candidates, who will not qualify preliminary exam, would not be considered for main exam.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!