IAS Application Form 2016: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for IAS exam 2016. Application form for IAS has been issued on 29 April 2016. Interested candidates may apply for IAS exam before 27 May 2016 (11:59PM). The Application Form submits through online mode only. The Application Form will be available on official website of UPSC (upsconline.nic.in). Candidates will have to fill the form in two stages; In 1st Stage Candidates will be required to fill their personal details, and in 2nd stage candidates will have to make payment of the requisite application fee.
Important Dates for IAS Application Form 2016
|1||Issues of application form||29 April 2016|
|2||Last date of application form||27 May 2016|
Procedure of Filling the IAS Application Form 2016
- Visit to official website of Union Public Service Commission (upsconline.nic.in). Click on the option “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- In Application form it consists two steps of registration.
- 1st step registration fill the personal details such as Name, Father’s/Husband’s name, Date of Birth, Category, age, qualification details and other as required.
- After completing 1st step of registration you will get a unique registration id by an email.
- 2nd step of registration logging with your unique registration ID.
- Now choose the exam for which you want to be appearing i.e. IAS.
- After choosing the exam candidates now upload scanned recent photograph and signature.
- Now candidate needs to pay the application fee.
- After successfully payment of the fee, the registration process is completed.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form.
Details about the IAS Application Fee
- Candidates are required to pay an application fee of RS –100 (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Female Candidates & candidates belongs to ST/SC, Physically Handicapped are not supposed to pay application fee.
- Candidates can pay application fee through two types – online payment or cash payment.
- Online payment – candidates can pay application fee through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking of state Bank of India/ Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Mysore.
- Cash payment – candidates can also pay application fee through cash mode. Candidates can pay their application fee at any Branch of SBI.
- For cash payment- candidates have to take a print out of the online challan and then pay fee to any branch of SBI then visit the web portal again to finish the process, now fill the challan number and registration number and press enter to complete the registration process.
Queries and information
If candidates want further information they can contact to UPSC over the telephone at 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on all working days between 10:00 am & 05:00 pm.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about IAS 2016 Application Form. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!