IAS Admit Card 2016: Every year Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Civil Services Exams to hire candidates for various civil services for the government of India. Candidates will be selected for Indian Administrative Services posts through two stages 1st will be Civil Services Prelims Exam and 2nd will be Civil Services Main Exam and an interview. UPSC will release the admit card for both preliminary and mains examination at its official website. UPSC will issue the Admit card before 3 weeks from beginning of examination. Prelims exam will take place on the month of August so candidates can expect Admit card of IAS exam in the month of July or first week of August. Candidates can download their Admit card/Hall ticket/call letter from official website of UPSC (upsc.gov.in) or candidates can also download their admit card from this website.
IAS Admit Card / Hall ticket 2016 – Details
Candidates can download UPSC IAS Admit Card 2016 from the official UPSC site (upsc.gov.in). Candidates must bring the admit card with themselves otherwise they will be not allowed to sit in examination Hall. Admit card contains important information such as Name of candidate, Roll No. Name of examination centre, address of examination centre, photograph of candidate, some important instruction.
How to Download UPSC IAS Hall Ticket/Call Letter
- First step is visit official website of UPSC.
- Now, click examination link which will be available at top side of home page.
- Then click on E-admit card link.
- After that, select “Civil Services (Prelim) Examination 2016”and click.
- After click, page will be open & candidate needs to fill some details like Admission form number and Date of birth.
- After filling the information, then click on submit button.
- Now IAS Admit card downloaded, candidate can take the print out of admit card.
- Candidates must bring their admit card in the time of examination.
- In case the photograph is not visible or available on the e-admit cards, candidates are advised to carry ID proof such as valid Aadhar card, voter ID card, driving license and passport etc.
When IAS Admit Card not issued to a candidate
- In a case, Admit card not issued to a candidate immediate contact to the concerned UPSC authorities.
- Those candidates can also contact Facilitation Counter which located at the Commission’s office.
- Candidates get information about Admit card from facilitation counter in personal or also on phone. Enquire Phone number given below-
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about IAS Admit Card 2016. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!