COMEDK 2017 conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK). COMEDK is well known entrance examination for engineering programs in Karnataka; Candidates who are willing to get admission into undergraduate engineering programmes can apply for this exam. Applicants can read below complete details about COMEDK 2017.
COMEDK 2017: Important Dates (Tentative)
|1||Release of Online Application Form||February 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||April 2017|
|3||Release of Admit Card||April 2017|
|4||Date of COMEDK 2017 Exam||May 2017|
|5||Release of COMEDK 2017 Result||28 May 2017|
|6||Counselling||28 June 2017|
COMEDK 2017: Details
- Name of Exam: COMEDK UGET 2017
- Full Form of COMEDK: Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
- Exam Conducting Body: COMEDK
- Exam Level: State Level
- Exam Mode: Online
COMEDK 2017 Eligibility Criteria (Read Full Details)
Minimum Education Qualification (For Engineering Courses)
- 2nd PUC / 12th / 10+2 passed from recognized state/central board. Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biology with English as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates must have minimum 45% marks (aggregate) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 40% marks (aggregate) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State.
COMEDK 2017 Application Form (Read Full Details)
Interested and eligible candidates can apply thru online only. Application form will be available at official website.
Application Fee Payment: Candidates can pay application fee thru either online or offline.
- Online Mode: Candidates need to pay Rs. 1200 (for engineering course) thru net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Offline Mode: Candidates need to pay Rs. 1200 (for engineering course) thru bank challan at any branch of Axis Bank.
COMEDK 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus (Read Full Details)
- Exam will be objective type and will be conducted online.
- There will be 3 papers namely (1) Physics & Chemistry, (2) Mathematics and (3) Biology & English.
- Those candidates seeking admission in engineering courses have to face 2 papers namely: (1) Physics & Chemistry and (2) Mathematics.
- Those candidates seeking admission in both Engineering & MBBS/BDS courses have to face 3 papers namely: (1) Physics & Chemistry, (2) Mathematics and (3) Biology & English.
- Mathematics will be consist 60 questions for 60 marks and duration will be 1 hour.
- Physics & Chemistry will be consist 120 questions for 120 marks and duration will be 2 hours.
- Biology & English will be consist 120 questions for 120 marks and duration will be 2 hours.
- Medium of exam will be English only.
- There will be no negative marking.
COMEDK 2017 Admit Card (Read Full Details)
Admit card will be available online, candidates can download their admit card from the official website. Candidates can download their admit card by using registered E-mail ID and password.
COMEDK 2017 Cut Off (Read Full Details)
Cut off marks are minimum marks or minimum rank need in order to get admission to the various colleges affiliated to COMEDK. Cut off depends on several factors such as the number of candidates, number of seats, difficulty levels of the question paper.
COMEDK 2017 Result (Read Full Details)
Result will be announced online and will be available on the official website. Candidates can check result by entering their logic ID and password.
COMEDK 2017 Counselling (Read Full Details)
Counselling procedure will be start after the results for both engineering and medical. Counselling will be held in offline mode and candidates will have to appear physically for counselling.
Stay connected with CareerMantri.Com for all latest and relevant updates about COMEDK 2017 Exam. You can find us on FACEBOOK…!!!